teventlet: a light-weight method for handling events

Littlefield, Tyler

Hello all:
This was my first PyPi project to create. I'd like some feedback as to
whether or not something like this is even moderately useful, and what I
could do better with it.
The blog article that details some of this is:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog/?p=137
And the PyPi page:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/teventlet

Essentially, Teventlet is just a handler that allows the registration of
multiple callbacks; when something calls invoke, it dispatches all
arguments to each individual callback. It's pretty small, and probably
something anyone who is reasonably skilled could have written in a few
minutes, but I wanted to put it out there anyway.
Any ideas, suggestions/etc would be welcome.

--
Take care,
Ty