That I can give game.SWF on web and play online

Vo Ngan

Do you know packaged Ruby Tk application that can create an SWF file?
Because, I want packaged that can create an SWF file for game. (I write
by Ruby_Tk). That I can give game.SWF on web and play online

Alex Young

Vo said:
Do you know packaged Ruby Tk application that can create an SWF file?
Because, I want packaged that can create an SWF file for game. (I write
by Ruby_Tk). That I can give game.SWF on web and play online
I don't believe that what you're looking for is actually possible. At
least, if I've understood what you're asking correctly. Ruby code can't
execute from a .swf file, nor can Tk be displayed by Flash. You
*might* want to look at Silverlight as an alternative.