    or is it a way to prevent the reload?

    TIA

    Jerry

    Jerry Qu, Feb 18, 2009

  2. Jerry Qu

    Stan Guest

    It depends on how the page with the login control was reached. If they
    get their via an ordinary link from a page that can be accessed
    anonymously (or request it directly via the address bar) then the
    behaviour you observe will occur. If the user requests a page that
    requires authentication they will be directed to the login page
    automatically, then, once they have logged in successfully, will be
    redirected back to the original page.

    If you wish to cater for the first scenario then use the OnLoggedIn
    event of the Login control to redirect the user to another page.

    HTH

    Stan, Feb 19, 2009

  3. Jerry Qu

    Jerry Qu Guest

    Thanks,

    But I don't want the either reload after the postback or to go to another
    page. I just want to postback and stay at the same page. Is there any way?

    Jerry

    Jerry Qu, Feb 19, 2009