Themes + Picture relative url + Master Pages

Roel

Hi All,

I have a treeview in my master page where I use custom pictures for.
I have defined a new theme in the App_Themes folder, and all my pages use
this theme.

In my TreeView.Skin file i have following entries:
CollapseImageUrl="themeimages/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"
NoExpandImageUrl="themeimages/bullet_subitem.jpg"
ExpandImageUrl="themeimages/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"

the themeimages is a folder under my theme.

Now I only see pictures when using a page that is under my root, and I don't
see the pictures if I browse to a page that is one directory deeper.
I also tries using:
CollapseImageUrl="~/images/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"
NoExpandImageUrl="~/images/bullet_subitem.jpg"
ExpandImageUrl="~/images/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg

where images is also a folder in the root of my website, but that doesn't
work either when browsing to the directory that is nested deeper.

Any thoughts welcome!

Regs,
Roel

Roel

Brock,

I have it like that, and that does not work for me :(
It works for the pages which are in a subfolder, but not for the aspx files
in the root of my website :(
Regs,
Roel.