Themes + Picture relative url + Master Pages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Roel, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Roel

    Roel Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a treeview in my master page where I use custom pictures for.
    I have defined a new theme in the App_Themes folder, and all my pages use
    this theme.

    In my TreeView.Skin file i have following entries:
    CollapseImageUrl="themeimages/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"
    NoExpandImageUrl="themeimages/bullet_subitem.jpg"
    ExpandImageUrl="themeimages/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"

    the themeimages is a folder under my theme.

    Now I only see pictures when using a page that is under my root, and I don't
    see the pictures if I browse to a page that is one directory deeper.
    I also tries using:
    CollapseImageUrl="~/images/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg"
    NoExpandImageUrl="~/images/bullet_subitem.jpg"
    ExpandImageUrl="~/images/icon_bg_lightgrey.jpg

    where images is also a folder in the root of my website, but that doesn't
    work either when browsing to the directory that is nested deeper.

    Any thoughts welcome!

    Regs,
    Roel

    Roel, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Roel

    Brock Allen Guest

    Put the themeimages directory under your theme directory.

    Brock Allen, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Roel

    Roel Guest

    Brock,

    I have it like that, and that does not work for me :(
    It works for the pages which are in a subfolder, but not for the aspx files
    in the root of my website :(
    Regs,
    Roel.

    Roel, Dec 22, 2005