TikTok bot

Reaction score
I’m wanting to build a program that can generate TikTok views, likes, and follows. I’ve been trying to figure out what those websites where you can buy views actually use to do it after you buy. I’ve tried all kinds of GitHub repositories and they’re all just kinda bs. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this? Do I just need to generate 100k TikTok accounts and find a way to control them all to go and follow or view something or how does this work. Thanks

Reaction score
I’ve tried asking on Reddit and no one answers and I just get a ton of downvotes. I don’t know a ton about programming but have always learned as I went. I built a smart mirror for my gf last year and just taught myself how through the process and that’s what I’m trying to do here I just can’t find where to start, any help is appreciated

Reaction score
No one will help you about illegal stuff like this
It’s illegal ?? I didn’t know that, I don’t see why, I get a system to go watch ads on YouTube videos or something like that but there’s thousands of websites selling TikTok views and likes, a lot of them US based. I guess I need to look into it more but how would it be illegal? There’s no monetary gain from faking your likes or followers or anything like that. Thanks for your reply I’m genuinely curious about this

Reaction score
All of that are illegal. You are stealing the advertisers’ money.
TikTok doesn't let you monetize your videos and there's hardly any ads on the app. You aren't stealing their money if no ads are being viewed or money being made from monetized videos. I have no idea though, that's just how i see it. I've never seen ads before any tiktok videos, i could see it being 100% illegal for like youtube where you're using bots and a script to watch a video over and over and make money from it, but not on tiktok where there isn't ads before videos when you tap on them or open them from a link and there's not any money being made from each view.

Reaction score
TikTok doesn't let you monetize your videos and there's hardly any ads on the app. You aren't stealing their money if no ads are being viewed or money being made from monetized videos. I have no idea though, that's just how i see it. I've never seen ads before any tiktok videos, i could see it being 100% illegal for like youtube where you're using bots and a script to watch a video over and over and make money from it, but not on tiktok where there isn't ads before videos when you tap on them or open them from a link and there's not any money being made from each view.
obviously could be completely wrong i don't know much about the law regarding that but that just seems like the common sense wayto think about it.. but then again none of our laws really make sense anyways lol. Thanks for your innput though i appreciate it, i hope i'm not coming off argumentative.

Reaction score
No by no means, we are just discussing. I can completely see your point but I think you are lacking knowledge wise as tiktok features ads and even if content creators dont get a share (of which as far as I know they do) advertisers still lose money because real people wonr have viewed the ads they paid for. Anyways, I might as be lacking on the knowledge side about your country's laws and you should just check it out.

Reaction score
No by no means, we are just discussing. I can completely see your point but I think you are lacking knowledge wise as tiktok features ads and even if content creators dont get a share (of which as far as I know they do) advertisers still lose money because real people wonr have viewed the ads they paid for. Anyways, I might as be lacking on the knowledge side about your country's laws and you should just check it out.
true, it seems like kind of a gray area idk, thank you though for the input and being nice about it haha. Everyone on forums just trash talk and it sucks. I have limited programming knowledge and just teach myself what i need to know as i go, that's what i did with the raspberry pi smart mirror. Making a program like that then a website as well seemed like a great way to make some passive money but i guess i need to look into legality first lol. Theres sooooo many other sites tho its crazy theyd all be running if it was all illegal, even tons of sites for youtube.

Reaction score
yeah I figure those sites are illegal too. You might also use r/legaladvice
Yea I'll look into it. Anyways, without getting too deep into it, and just out of genuine curiosity, how are those sites doing it? The way i kinda see it is they create a mass of accounts and then just have a program that controls them all. I'm probably wording it wrong i dont know the proper programming syntax. I know theres like botnets for like shoes and other similar things. Obviously they need accounts to like and follow so i guess that kinda answers my question haha. Is there a program available to control a large number of accounts or other things like that? Or do they just build that themselves? It would be great to figure out a how those sites do it, in a very general way not getting into specifics or how to build such a thing. Is what I described sound about right? If it is i'm curious how they control them all and if theres a program built to control a mass of accounts or devices. It would give me a direction to study in once I figure out legality, and it also just genuinely intrigues me. Thanks:)

Reaction score
I’d recommend building this anyways even if it is not legal and you can’t use it. Actions like following and posting can be done with apis but when it comes to views I kinda have no idea. Maybe they are using macros ie literally automatically refreshing the page. It requires so much hardware and even the electricity probably outcosts the profits.

Ask a Question