    C:/Perl/bin/perl5.8.8.exe perl -v. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    Steve
    email:

    Caduceus, Aug 29, 2007

  2. Caduceus

    Joe Smith Guest

    That's "bareword", not "barewood". If you want help from these
    newsgroups, you need to copy-and-paste the exact message. Re-typing
    it causes too many typos.
    When running from the command line, commands look like this:

    C:\Users\jms>perl -v
    C:\Users\jms>perl test_program.pl arg1 arg2 arg3

    -Joe

    P.S. Do not post to this newsgroup; it is defunct. Use comp.lang.perl.misc instead.

    Joe Smith, Sep 2, 2007