Unable to start debugging on the web server!!

Guest

dear all,
i am a babe of asp.net, when i used username like "ricky" and tried to
debug my asp.net project, the ide returns me a error message that says i'm
not the debugger users, actually i am the debugger users and administrators.
so i changed another account "administrator" to login and debug my project,
this time it works!!
i really don't know what happens because my account name "ricky" really
consists of the rights of "debugger users" & "administrators"

helps!!

singh_angrez

Hi,

Not sure but check that is "ricky" is member of VS developer group.

Regards,
Angrez

Guest

dear Angrez,
thanks for your reply. but i'm already a member of VS developer. is it
there have any other advice??