Uninstall a file from the assembly.

Mr. X.

Hello,
I have Windows 7, dotnet framework 3.5
I have created some dlls, and put it on assembly (on c:\windows\assembly)

When trying to uninstall my own dlls from the assembly, I got the message :
"Access is denied".

How can I uninstall my own dlls that I put on the assembly?

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

Found.
I cannot do this directly from the folder c:\windows\assembly,
but by gacutil -u "mydll,version ..., publicTokenKey=..." I succeed
uninstall it.