Urgent Requirements

luckystarduke

Hello All,

We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
candidate for the same.

REK1:-

We need 3 Crystal enterprise consultants who have experience in the
following for our project in Sunnyvale, CA.
Strong understanding and experience of Crystal Report development
environment.
· Should have used all the features / tools in Crystal. Version Xi or
11.
· Experience in Business Objects - SAP Connector is a plus.
Duration: 9 months
Rate: $ 45/hr
Start Date: May 5th 2006
----------------------------
REK2:-

We need a SAP BW-SEM consultant for our project in Sunnyvale, CA.

This is a technical position.

Details:- The person should have good communication skills and
understanding of Marketing Budget activities in any organization.

He/She should be having atleast 1 to 2 years experience in SEM BPS
(Business Planning and Simulation - SAP module) and 1 to 2 Yrs
experience in BW from the functional side.

Start: May 5th 2006
Duration: 1 year
--------------------------------------

REK 3:-

We are looking for a SAP Workflow consultant for our project in
California.

Duration: 6 months
Location: Bay area, CA
Rate: Quote your best rate.
Start: Immediate

Job Description:
We need a SAP Workflow/webflow Programmer/analyst to automate key
business processes.
- Workflow Programmer/analyst will be closely working with
Sales Operations and IT team in designing new Sales (SD module)
workflow processes. This person will be responsible for creating
technical proposals, specifications and any other relevant
documentation to support workflow development.
- Programmer/analyst will create and configure new workflows,
support existing workflows for bug fixes, develop new approval screens
and workflow reports.
- Programmer/analyst will modify the behavior of existing SAP
business objects, create multiple stages approval processes with
dynamic branching and distributed processing.

Skills Essential:
- At least two years experience with SAP Workflow programming
with R/3 v4.6/4.7 .
- Candidate should be skilled in ABAP programming and SAP
report development (2-4 years). Candidate should be able to follow
programming best practices.
- Familiarity with SAP SD module and Sales business processes
(Order and Quotation).
- Familiarity with IT's ticket tracking system (e.g. Remedy)
& SAP code release process.
- Independent, service-oriented individual with a strong work
ethic. Ability to exercise independent judgment and work effectively
in a team-oriented environment.
Ability to analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner.

Skills Preferred:
- BAPI development
- NetWeaver and SAP Portal platform development skills.

------------------
REK 4:-

Skills required:
Experience in BO Xi
Strong understanding and experience of Business Objects - Web
Intelligence environment.
Dashboarding experience with Business objects
Good understanding of Data modelling and Reports.

Duration: 9 months
Rate: $ 45/hr
Start: May 5th 2006
Location:- Sunnyvale,CA
---------------------
REK 5:-

This is a technical position.
Strong ABAP background.

APO Implementation Technical Development/Configuration.
Data Loads and interchange through infocubes from warehouse
Custom development ABAP in APO projects.
APO Implementation technical involvement.

Extracting data from APO-BW through ABAP programs

Duration: 9 months
Location: Austin, TX
Rate: $ 60/hr

If you need more information on the same please feel free to contact me
at (e-mail address removed).

Keith Thompson

luckystarduke said:
Hello All,

We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
candidate for the same.
[snip]

If your requirement were urgent, you wouldn't be wasting your time
posting it here. This is a technical discussion group, not a jobs
forum. There are a number of newsgroups with the word "jobs" in their
names.

CBFalconer

luckystarduke said:
We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
candidate for the same.

Abuse report sent. This is not the first offense.

--
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without
formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to
whether Nazi or Communist." -- W. Churchill, Nov 21, 1943