Use a datasource inside the control but not to publicly show the data...

Wayne

I am attempting to make a login control. I want people to be able bind a
datasource to the control set a couple of properties and when the button is
clicked the control will authenticate against the datasource and do
whatever....

I have a couple of books one of which is the Developing Microsoft ASP.NET
Server Controls and Components which is pretty good book but gives me not
idea how to do this. Does any know any examples or resources that I can
look at in order to do this?

Thanks!