User controls breaking in designer

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

Sometimes my user controls won't open in designer. I get an annoying
message saying they can't be open in designer because of some problem. App
still works and problem eventually fixes itself. One time a had to recreate
project to fix it. This is really annoying. What should I do?

Thanks,
Charlie

Mr Newbie

I wish I had a direct answer for you really, but your description of the
issue seems a little vague really.

1. 'they can't be open in designer because of some problem' - What problem
was reported and did you google search it ?

2.) Is this all controls or just one.

3.) Is this all projects or just one.

4.) Are there any precursor actions/symptoms you can identify

5.) You you have the latest updates on your machines operating system and
Visual Studio

6). Are you having any other display problems on your machine or other
problems

Maybe answering the above may just give you some idea of an action plan to
eliminate potential causes or lead you to an area which could then be
scrutinised further.

Regards - Mr N. . . .