    project to fix it. This is really annoying. What should I do?

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    [email protected], Nov 1, 2005

  2. Charlie@CBFC

    Mr Newbie Guest

    I wish I had a direct answer for you really, but your description of the
    issue seems a little vague really.

    1. 'they can't be open in designer because of some problem' - What problem
    was reported and did you google search it ?

    2.) Is this all controls or just one.

    3.) Is this all projects or just one.

    4.) Are there any precursor actions/symptoms you can identify

    5.) You you have the latest updates on your machines operating system and
    Visual Studio

    6). Are you having any other display problems on your machine or other
    problems

    Maybe answering the above may just give you some idea of an action plan to
    eliminate potential causes or lead you to an area which could then be
    scrutinised further.

    Regards - Mr N. . . .

    Mr Newbie, Nov 1, 2005