    aspnetdb.mdf database???

    thanks
    eresz

    szosty, Apr 20, 2006

  2. You can attach the mdf file with SQL Server Management Studio (or the new
    2005 EM) and then you can import from practically any source

    --
    Swanand Mokashi
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (.NET) - Early Achiever

    http://www.dotnetgenerics.com/
    DotNetGenerics.com -- anything and everything about Microsoft .NET
    technology ...

    http://www.swanandmokashi.com/
    http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/
    Home of the Stock Quotes, Quote of the day and Horoscope web services

    Swanand Mokashi, Apr 20, 2006