using advanced datagrid update options wizard

Jon Paal

-- Testing Visual Web Developer and sql server 2005 express to create and populate a datagrid

In the sql server configuration wizard for a datagrid, I am trying to get the update code to be generated through the "advanced"
SQL server generation options, but when the the options dialog appears the checkboxes are dimmed out.

How do I enable these options ?

dotnw

I'm having the same problem too - I think it's to do with database
table permissions, but haven't quite figured it out yet.
Have you solved this yet?

dotnw

I know, see if your table has a primary key - if it doesn't, add one,
then try again.