Using Form based Authenication and still getting redirected back to the login page

Irishmaninusa

Hello Everyone,

I am running on a Windows2000 Advanced Server and asp.net 1.1 I have a login
form for a site that I am working on and when I try to login with my user
name and password (which are valid) I get redirected back to the login
screen and no error message is displayed.

When I try to run this on my machine everything works fine. Originally this
had been set up for testing purposes on a Windows XP machine and seemed to
be working fine on that machine. However, since I moved this to an external
server I have encountered this problem and it doesn't seem to be going away.

I am not exactly sure what is going on, but I was wondering if someone out
there had any ideas on what could be causing this and what possible
solutions I should try. I have tried reinstalling IIS, ASP.NET and still no
luck. Any help would be appreciated.