VHDL-AMS Q'ltf

Mark Fisher

I am using Q'ltf in the model of an amplifier, with the numerator and
denominator declared as

constant num : real_vector := (0 => gain*F_3db*math_2_pi);
constant den : real_vector := (F_3db*math_2_pi, 1.0);

and the simultaneous statement is

voutL == voutdq'ltf(num, den);

where voutL and voutdq are quantities.

ncvhdl compiles this without problems, however when I elaborate it I
get the following error,

ncelab: 05.00-p001: (c) Copyright 1995-2003 Cadence Design Systems,
Inc.
ncelab: *E,ELABUNSUPPLTF: Unsupported LTF parameter type;
must be aggregate of scalars: ./amp.vhd:126:
voutdq'LTF_126_16.

Error found by spectre.
Error: VHDL-AMS SAM generation failed
ncelab: *F,SSIGF: Spectre Simulation Image generation failed!.

Any help would be appreciated

Mark