VHDL Product Announcement: Sigasi Starter Edition

Philippe Faes

Hi everybody,

At Sigasi, we have launched the "Sigasi 2.0 Starter Edition", an IDE
for the VHDL language. The number one new feature is type-time error
checking.

The Starter Edition will be permanently free of charge. If your
project is small enough, you get to use all of the Pro features as
well (Pro version will be launched later this year).

Read the full announcement: http://www.sigasi.com/clv/announcing-starter-edition
Download: http://www.sigasi.com/clv/download-sigasi-20

best regards

Philippe