Visual Studio 2005 is adding documentation to the *.designer.vb file

Nathan Sokalski

When Visual Studio 2005 generates the *.designer.vb files for my *.aspx and
*.ascx files, it is including the following before each control declaration:

'''<summary>
'''Label1 control.
'''</summary>
'''<remarks>
'''Auto-generated field.
'''To modify move field declaration from designer file to code-behind file.
'''</remarks>
Protected WithEvents Label1 As Global.System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label

All I want it to generate is the declaration (the last line), otherwise many
of my *.designer.vb files will be much bigger than necessary. I realize that
once I compile my application the amount of disk space taken up by the
comments doesn't really matter, but I know that there is a way to have
Visual Studio 2005 generate only the declarations. Can anybody tell me what
this is? Thanks.