Visual Studio NET Enterprise Architect 2002 and Visual Studio NET 2003 difference

xman

very hard is fix exactly group for this question.. but I am sure that some
of people here have some experience with these compilers: Visual Studio NET
Enterprise Architect 2002 and Visual Studio NET 2003

1. What is difference between Visual Studio NET Enterprise Architect 2002
and Visual Studio NET 2003

2. If I try user Visual Studio NET 2003, what I have not included inside (in
compare with Visual Studio NET 2003)?

3. Why Visual Studio NET 2003 is created?

4. Have Microsoft some newer versions of Visual Studio NET?

Victor Bazarov

xman said:
very hard is fix exactly group for this question.. but I am sure that some
of people here have some experience with these compilers: Visual Studio NET
Enterprise Architect 2002 and Visual Studio NET 2003

This newsgroup carries very few valid discussions WRT specific compilers.
As such, comparison between Microsoft's compilers are better discussed in
the microsoft.public.vc.* family of newsgroups.