vs.net has detected specified web server is not running asp.net 1.

Guest

hello all,
my pc is running on windows 2000 pro. with sp4
i have installed IIS 5.0 and VS.net 2003 with framework 1.1 successfully..
now when i try to create new asp.net web application it displayed folloiwing
error.

"Visual studio.net has detected that specified web server is not running
asp.net version 1.1,you will be unable to create web application"

i have also installed asp.net 1.1 using aspnet_regiis.exe and
also configured with IIS using regsvr32 and aspnet_isapi.dll

so i will wait for any help..

with regards
priyanshu tank

Guest

Priyanshu,

Try the IIS manager tool and check the website asp.net properties.

Good Luck
DWS