    have added, but is there a way to tell VS that the other properties should
    be taken from the asp:GridView or do I have to redo all properties within my
    own XML?

    Martin Robins, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Martin Robins

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    Intellisense should work automatically if you just have the derived GirdView
    and it's related objects (fields etc) in the same namespace. So if you have
    derived from GridView, and have this subclass in your own namespace, for
    Intellisense to work, you'd need to subclass also possible field classes
    etc. and have them in this same namespace with the GridView

    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/archive/2006/01/27/14886.aspx

    Teemu Keiski, Mar 31, 2006