Want to add signal timing waveforms in VHDL comments (any tools out there?)

Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Just wondering if there are any simple tools or an editor that can add timing waveforms to VHDL comments. Just to depict timing between signals. Obviously I can do it manually by hand but it's tedious, just wondering if there's a tool/editor feature to make it easier.

Example:
Code: