Want to earn certificate on coding

Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I like to pursue coding but don't want to spend money to get paid certificates, Is there any ways to earn coding certificates for free

Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I guess I really want is to be little bit different from other coder, so what special do I need to do, I thought certificates are the best way

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
What Job are you shooting for, what language do you want to start your programming career with?

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Java is the official language of the android. Next comes Kotlin, also favored by google. Those two may be easier to learn then the third langue: C++. A simple google search should give you a ton of sites to start learning.
Good Luck on your journey.