Web service client behind a firewall

tjfdownsouth

I have an app that consumes a web service. Everything runs fine here at the
office and at some of my clients businesses but one of them uses a web proxy
that redirects to port 8080 and it blows up. Is there a way to tell the web
service to handle this without messing it up for everyone else.

Thanks,
Tim

Ad

Ad