Webpages colourfast?

Noozer

Are the colours used on the web colourfast? Do I need to worry about Ajax
bleaching the colours from my webpages?

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Noozer finally
proclaimed:
Are the colours used on the web colourfast? Do I need to worry about Ajax
bleaching the colours from my webpages?

Just turn your pages inside out before sticking them through the
machine. Also, remember that you shouldn't wash dark or strong coloured
pages in the same wash as light ones. If in doubt, stick to one colour
scheme at a time and keep the temperature on low.

PeterMcC

Dylan Parry wrote in
Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Noozer
finally proclaimed:

Just turn your pages inside out before sticking them through the
machine. Also, remember that you shouldn't wash dark or strong
coloured pages in the same wash as light ones. If in doubt, stick to
one colour scheme at a time and keep the temperature on low.

If you follow standards you should already be separating out your style
sheets - that way all your colours will stay clearly defined.