Website templates

onlyfreetemplates

Premium website templates for small business free

Cool website templates for small business free

Free website template downloads! 1000+ directory of website templates

Don't pay money for website templates. You can get FREE templates to
build your website. We have a database of over 1000 website templates
you can choose from and use for FREE. Just customize it and your ready
to go!

http://www.OnlyFreeTemplates.com

Vince Morgan

onlyfreetemplates said:
Premium website templates for small business free

Cool website templates for small business free

Free website template downloads! 1000+ directory of website templates

Don't pay money for website templates. You can get FREE templates to
build your website. We have a database of over 1000 website templates
you can choose from and use for FREE. Just customize it and your ready
to go!

http://www.OnlyFreeTemplates.com

I tried to down load a template, after at first wondering where the content
was, apart from the ads on the right, and then, well, the site is brocken.
It's spewing php exception stuff and other code all over the page.
I'm using IE6.
Not what I'd call a good first impression.
Vince

Paul

Vince Morgan said:
I tried to down load a template,
and then, well, the site is brocken.
It's spewing php exception stuff and other code all over the page.
I'm using IE6.

Me too, I receive an error page. I'm using IE7
Paul

saz

Premium website templates for small business free

Cool website templates for small business free

Free website template downloads! 1000+ directory of website templates

Don't pay money for website templates. You can get FREE templates to
build your website. We have a database of over 1000 website templates
you can choose from and use for FREE. Just customize it and your ready
to go!

http://www.OnlyFreeTemplates.com
Your site is a disaster.

Bernhard Sturm

onlyfreetemplates said:
Don't pay money for website templates. You can get FREE templates to
build your website. We have a database of over 1000 website templates
you can choose from and use for FREE. Just customize it and your ready
to go!

http://www.OnlyFreeTemplates.com

Why would any halfway serious company in a _competitive_ market want a
template for free that any other company could use as well? What a
brilliant business-model!

cheers
bernhard

Edwin van der Vaart

Vince said:
I tried to down load a template, after at first wondering where the content
was, apart from the ads on the right, and then, well, the site is brocken.
It's spewing php exception stuff and other code all over the page.
I'm using IE6.
Did you read the second gray line in the content area?
Download free website templates for your small or home business. NO
strings attached! Just sign up and you can start downloading all of our
templates free!
Not what I'd call a good first impression.
Not what I'd call a good remark.
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

Bergamot

Bernhard said:
Why would any halfway serious company in a _competitive_ market want a
template for free that any other company could use as well?

All the templates they're offering are crap, anyway, so who'd want to
download them in the first place?
What a brilliant business-model!

What else do you expect from a spammer? This person has been spamming
newsgroups with this same crap for about a week now. Best to ignore it
altogether.

dorayme

Bergamot said:
What else do you expect from a spammer? This person has been spamming
newsgroups with this same crap for about a week now. Best to ignore it
altogether.

I came across one of the templates years back, so they are not
new.

Vince Morgan

Edwin van der Vaart said:
Vince Morgan wrote:
I tried to down load a template, after at first wondering where the content
was, apart from the ads on the right, and then, well, the site is brocken.
It's spewing php exception stuff and other code all over the page.
I'm using IE6.
Did you read the second gray line in the content area?
Download free website templates for your small or home business. NO
strings attached! Just sign up and you can start downloading all of our
templates free!
Not what I'd call a good first impression.
Not what I'd call a good remark.

Good point. I didn't sign in did I.
How did I miss that "second gray line in the content area"? Incredibley
stupid of me, when there was virtualy nothing else there to see either!
And because I didn't use the site correctly, it fell to bits?
I'm sorry if I broke it, my deepest appologies. I'll try to be more
carefull in the future.
Your kidding, right?

Edwin van der Vaart

Vince said:
Edwin van der Vaart said:
Vince Morgan wrote:
I tried to down load a template, after at first wondering where the content
was, apart from the ads on the right, and then, well, the site is brocken.
It's spewing php exception stuff and other code all over the page.
I'm using IE6.
Did you read the second gray line in the content area?
Download free website templates for your small or home business. NO
strings attached! Just sign up and you can start downloading all of our
templates free!
Not what I'd call a good first impression.
Not what I'd call a good remark.

Good point. I didn't sign in did I.
I didn't wrote that. Did I.
I only pointed to that gray line, because you can't see that at the
first time.
How did I miss that "second gray line in the content area"? Incredibley
stupid of me, when there was virtualy nothing else there to see either!
And because I didn't use the site correctly, it fell to bits?
I'm sorry if I broke it, my deepest appologies. I'll try to be more
carefull in the future.
Apologies accepted.
Your kidding, right?
You can break any time a site too peaces ;-)
But then again. Why we need another template site. Are we noobs or
something.
--

Edwin van der Vaart said:
But then again. Why we need another template site. Are we noobs or
something.

Sorry Edwin, as often happens I missed the point.
You may not be a noob, but I certainly am. To say my knowledge of web
technologies, markup, etc, is 'limited' would be self flattering ;)
Regards,
Vince

Edwin van der Vaart

Vince said:
Sorry Edwin, as often happens I missed the point.
You may not be a noob, but I certainly am. To say my knowledge of web
technologies, markup, etc, is 'limited' would be self flattering ;)
lol