    Hi,

    I use Matlab HDL Coder to generate VHDL code for my project. I am new to VHDL. One of the test signals is 'SnKDone'. I guess this signal name can tellsome the significant of the test purpose and it may be used by some VHDL programmer. Do you know what meaning it is?

    Thanks,

    fl, Dec 2, 2012

  2. fl

    Rob Gaddi Guest

    Short for snack done. You assert it to flag to the process that you're back from your lunch break.

    Rob Gaddi, Dec 3, 2012

  3. fl

    Andy Guest

    That's only in slave mode. In master mode, it is an output telling you thatthe FPGA is through with its snack. If it wants another snack, it asserts SnKReq, and then you assert SnKRsp, and then it asserts SnKAck. Then when it's done, it asserts SnKDone again.

    I would get rid of this product. It's bad enough my dog wants a snack everytime I have one, but now my FPGA too?!

    Andy

    Andy, Dec 3, 2012