whats with everyone coding in VB.Net

garethdjames

How come everyone in this group codes in VB.Net and not in C#?

Please don't flame me

Marina

Because VB was the main programming language as far as coding with Microsoft
products goes. And those people are now switching to .NET, and so are using
VB.NET.

Patrice

If true (I don't even noticed as problems tends to be non related to the
programming language) it's likely because VBScript was widely used for ASP.
Though most ASP.NET users are likely familiar with VB.NET even if they
switched to VB.NET...

Do you feel better now ;-)

Patrice

Kevin Spencer

No flame intended, but I'm someone, I'm in this group, and I program in C#,
not VB.Net. I often write answers to those who code in VB.Net using their
own language, but I don't use it myself.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP