Where are these jars? Are they obselete?

c++student

import org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI;
import org.apache.xpath.objects.XNodeSet;
import org.apache.xpath.objects.XObject;

I am trying to find the download of these but can't goodle these
anywhere? are they gone? obselete?

Steve W. Jackson

I am trying to find the download of these but can't goodle these
anywhere? are they gone? obselete?

They are a part of xalan distribution. You should find them in
xalan.jar when you download the xalan distribution. You can either
search for it at apache, or go to
ftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/xml/xalan-j/ and download the
latest version.

-cheers,
Manish[/QUOTE]

Although their package hierarchies have changed slightly, they are also
incorporated directly into Java 5.