Where can I get a copy of the ANSI/ISO C++ Standard?

Stephen Tyndall

Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

Thanks in advance.

Steven T. Hatton

Stephen said:
Ooh, sorry. I forgot about the FAQ; I've only been on this newsgroup for
few days. Thanks for the reminder.
It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US, but
I'm not sure of the details.

John Harrison

It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US,
but
I'm not sure of the details.

ISBN 0 470 846747, publisher Wiley, with a forward by BS.

john

foo

Stephen Tyndall said:
Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

Thanks in advance.

The ANSI store has the 2003 version of the ISO/IEC C++ standard for
$18.
ISO/IEC 14882-2003
See following link:

http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/product.asp?sku=INCITS/ISO/IEC+14882-2003

And if you don't mind giving your money away, you can get it from the
ISO site for over $270 US dollars.

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=38110&ICS1=35&ICS2=60&ICS3=