    Your help would be most appreciated

    Thanks

    Steve

    Steven Bulmer, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Perhaps the most recent version of Borland C++ Builder is just what
    you need... Check in a Borland newsgroup.
    Depending on how much non-standard elements your code contains, you
    might not need porting at all, or you might need porting even with
    the same brand of compiler.
    Although it is off-topic, I'll dare to comment that making something
    that works directly with hardware and runs under two different OSes
    is generally impossible. Consult in newsgroups dedicated to those
    platforms: comp.os.msdos.programmer and comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.
    Again, it may not be possible as far as hardware is concerned (althogh
    from many other standpoints, XP and 2000 are _extremely_ similar).
    You should ask about it in a .NET newsgroup. Here .NET jargon is not
    on topic.
    Yes.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 16, 2003