who can help me... my first asp project...

netje

Hi,

I thought i had my asp script working....

It is a news script with a access db...

At this point i can't seem to be able to edit, delete records anymore... I

had this running, but now... for a reason i can't seem to find.. and i have

seached.. more than once!

who can help me!

the app can be downloaded from www.dekoets.nl/asp/app.zip

bye Wilbert

Mike M

netje said:
Hi,

I thought i had my asp script working....

It is a news script with a access db...

At this point i can't seem to be able to edit, delete records anymore... I

had this running, but now... for a reason i can't seem to find.. and i have

seached.. more than once!

who can help me!

the app can be downloaded from www.dekoets.nl/asp/app.zip

bye Wilbert
Sorry m8 cant uinderstand the language you are using in the pages. Nice
looking application though. Top job

DaWoE

Check your path to your DB in your connection string...
Also I see you don't use the extension .mdb in the path of your DB

Dave Woestenborghs
ASP Developer
Belgium