word content inside asp.net master / content pages

jobs

I've got an asp.net 2.0 website that has a master page and content
pages. For announcemnts, users modifiy plain old html pages that I then
can bring into a div tag of a content page using the following vb.net
code:

Dim htmlin As String = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(Server.MapPath(".\")
+ e.CommandArgument)Announcements.InnerHtml = htmlin

My question, what's the best way to allow users to edit and save a
native word document file so that the web site can render it under it's
master page design?

If I save the word doc as a web page it creates a subfolder with all
the images. And If I use the above technique to pull in the *.htm
created, for some reason some images are not resolved and those that
are don't seem to align right.

If I save the file as a web archive, the above does not know what to do
with that file type.

The goal being I want to the word doc (in whatever format) inside a
content page.