XML Web service client without proxy instance?

Paul Fin

Suppose i have a VB 6 Web service client that is wanting to communicate
with a .Net web service in this situation i have to create an object in
the client sides that will do the messaging with the server but that
object dont have to be a compiled proxy class instance like we can do
with .Net Client applications using WSDL generator, am i right at this
point? Or can i make a proxy class to call the web services? if so how?

What assembly or tool add-in i can use for VB 6 that allows me to make
XML Messaging with .Net web services?