    When I implement a manaifest to XP style my controls it
    slows the loading of my treeview but as much as three
    tmes? is this a known issue?

    Robby White, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Hi Robby,

    Thanks for posting in this group.

    Based on my understanding, when you apply xp style through manifest in your
    project, the loading of your treeview control is 3 times longer than older
    style.
    Is your project web form or winform?
    Actully, I did not find any resource talks about this issue, so I do not
    think it is a known issue.
    If you really think it is a problem, I think you need to provide more
    information on this.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support