Manifest Question

asp lover via .NET 247

Manifest Problem

I have a XYZ Solution (name of the project)

i have added 3 more projects in that xyz solution. 1 is Windows Application project and the 2 are activex control projects (User Controls).

I have added manifest file (XP style feature) to the .exe file of my startup project.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...sXPVisualStylesWithControlsonWindowsForms.asp

Now the buttons and all controls gives the look on the windows application project forms.

But i have a form which hold the 2 UserControls on it, One of the control has a treeview on it. The treeview on load shows a scrollbar with

standard background (no XP style scrollbar) . When i resize the control after expanding the tree it gets the XP's style.

So it means it recognizing the manifest file, but implements it quite late on treeview whose default scrollable property is set to true.

Plz suggest what's the problem.

Regards

Syed