drop down

Gufus

Hi Neredbojias,

Monday March 13 2006, Neredbojias writes to All:
From: (e-mail address removed)
into floats if you haven't already, and positioning, _and_
semantic markup.

Just did some quick research on this. Many more things to learn. After a while
programming and graphic designing starts to make my head explode. From C++ to
CGI, Perl, CSS and all the rest of it. How could anyone know it all, I sure
don't. :)

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... The better part of valor is discretion.

julian_m

by the way, Microsoft IE seems to block the code you provided. I
personally use Firefox, but given that I need to buid some web pages in
the near future, I have to be sure that they will be rendered correctly
in both IE, Opera and FF.

Had you any trouble related to what I'm saying?

regards - jm

Stan McCann

Stan! Stan!

I have been meaning to chat you about your site... I am a sucker
for motorbikes and have taken a look before.... I looked at all
your naughty jokes too. In my opinion, a bikie has special
license to say things that other ordinary mortals do not.

I downloaded the bike that goes zoom zoom across some of your
pages - but FF has simpler facilities to stop its frenetic
autistic activity :)

Which one? I've done a little animated gif while learning how not to do
animation. And somewhere I've got a Flash one that I did while learning
not to bore people with crappy Flash (I'm a poor artist).
I even have one of your jokes, I named the file
harleyProtection.html and will wheel it out at an appropriate
moment - without any acknowledgement, of course.

Heh heh. My sites or more for my own amusement and learning experiences
than anything. I'm glad someone else gets some occasional enjoyment from
them.

As to attributing the jokes, they are unshamefully stolen already. If
you can call something passed round and round stolen.

Stan McCann

(e-mail address removed) (Gufus) wrote in
Hi Neredbojias,

Monday March 13 2006, Neredbojias writes to All:

Just did some quick research on this. Many more things to learn.
After a while programming and graphic designing starts to make my
head explode. From C++ to CGI, Perl, CSS and all the rest of it. How
could anyone know it all, I sure don't. :)

A little at a time, over many years? You don't, and you can't get it
over night. Pay attention to the wisdom here and begin learning.
Don't expect it all to come at once.

It's no different than days gone by, though. I remember being
frustrated when my Modula II programs wouldn't compile because of all
the C code I had sprinkled in. And my C wouldn't compile because of
the Cobol code. Now, those days were tough times!

dorayme

Hi (e-mail address removed),

Tuesday March 14 2006, (e-mail address removed) writes to saz:

And you've had it.

This is like putting on a piece of paper the words "This is a lie"

dorayme

I downloaded the bike that goes zoom zoom across some of your
pages - but FF has simpler facilities to stop its frenetic
autistic activity :)

Which one? I've done a little animated gif while learning how not to do
animation. And somewhere I've got a Flash one that I did while learning
not to bore people with crappy Flash (I'm a poor artist).[/QUOTE]

It was an animated gif.

Gufus

Hi julian_m,

From: (e-mail address removed)
by the way, Microsoft IE seems to block the code you
provided. I personally use Firefox, but given that I need to

Well.. I dont think so, IE is showing everything. There's 3 types of code for
those drop down menus, (CSS, JavaScript and HTML) it's all their.
Had you any trouble related to what I'm saying?

Nope, what can't you find?

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... My family history begins with me, but yours ends with you.

Gufus

Hi Stan,

From: (e-mail address removed)
A little at a time, over many years? You don't, and you
can't get it over night. Pay attention to the wisdom here
and begin learning. Don't expect it all to come at once.

Yeppers.. I've got about 20+ years of data now. I'm not no professional or
anything, just enjoy computers I guess. I was kinna forced into computers
type jobs. It's a long story.

It's no different than days gone by, though. I remember
being frustrated when my Modula II programs wouldn't compile

Kinna remember something along those lines. My C is not that good, have a bit
of Borland C++4. Actually frankly speaking I enjoy Graphic Designing the most.

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.

Stan McCann

Which one? I've done a little animated gif while learning how not
to do animation. And somewhere I've got a Flash one that I did
while learning not to bore people with crappy Flash (I'm a poor
artist).

It was an animated gif.
[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, one of my early attempts at animation. I did get a *little*
better. And, IIRC, my early Flash one even pulled a wheelie. :)

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus said:
Hi (e-mail address removed),

Tuesday March 14 2006, (e-mail address removed) writes to Gufus:
They are screen shots, any program that has screen capture feature or
with Windows 'Print Screen' does a screen capture to the clipboard

Gufus

Hi Jonathan,

From: (e-mail address removed)
They are screen shots, any program that has screen capture
feature or with Windows 'Print Screen' does a screen capture
to the clipboard

Okay, thanks ....

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... The light of a hundred stars does not equal the light of the moon.

julian_m

Toby said:
Both of them?

I think it's probably a good idea to include Safari and Lynx on your list
too.

Yes, of course. I just mentioned the most used browsers here in my
country. You wouldn't believe how much used is FF among my future
visitors in this place...

regards - jm

Gufus

Hi julian_m,

From: (e-mail address removed)
in my country. You wouldn't believe how much used is FF
among my future visitors in this place...

I just test all my code with four browsers... IE,FF,Netscape and Opera.

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... The cart has no place where a fifth wheel could be used.