    issue does not always happens, it does only after accesing the web site
    several times.

    I appreciate any help.
    JORGEMAL, Oct 29, 2004

  2. IIS6 runs everything as w3wp.exe, which speeds execution. It however also
    results in only 2gb (per process limit) being available, versus 2gb for
    inetinfo and 2 gb for MTX.exe (IIS4)- or 2gb for DLLHost (IIS5).

    This is POSSIBLY related, but you should know without someone having to tell
    you if your application is likely using 1+ gb of ram to process the query,
    so I'll assume this isn't quite as simple as this.

    You said:

    > Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Visual FoxPro error '80004005'
    > There is not enough memory to complete this operation.
    > /hinojosa-web/iPD2.asp, line 377

    Does Foxpro work via a test script? Perhaps another asp page or a simple
    ..vbs script to test it would be helpful.

    Steve Radich - Hosting, Colocation, Troubleshooting IIS, NT, Exchange and
    more..
    BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - IIS Experts since 1996

    Microsoft News, Nov 10, 2004