    watch out for spam trap in header

    http://www.davessite.co.uk
    Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    ß Ø ® G, Jan 26, 2004

  2. ß Ø ® G

    rf Guest

    "ß Ø ® G" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
    > from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
    > over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
    > one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
    > come up seem void of such a thing :)

    Possibly because there is no such thing.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 26, 2004

  3. ß Ø ® G

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
    > from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
    > over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
    > one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
    > come up seem void of such a thing :)

    Try Flash,

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 26, 2004
  4. ß Ø ® G

    ß Ø ® G Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:05:54 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
    >> from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
    >> over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
    >> one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
    >> come up seem void of such a thing :)

    >Try Flash,

    don't think flash will work, its for a scrapbook type thing i would
    like the pages to turn over

    heres a test to show you the idea

    http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php

    id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
    page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
    turning

    --
    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it

    ß Ø ® G, Jan 26, 2004
  5. ß Ø ® G

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:05:54 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
    > >> from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
    > >> over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
    > >> one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
    > >> come up seem void of such a thing :)

    > >Try Flash,

    > don't think flash will work, its for a scrapbook type thing i would
    > like the pages to turn over
    >
    > heres a test to show you the idea
    >
    > http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php
    >
    > id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
    > page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
    > turning

    Flash will do exactly what you are looking for.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 26, 2004
  6. ß Ø ® G

    ß Ø ® G Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:29:17 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:05:54 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...
    >> >
    >> >Try Flash,

    >> don't think flash will work, its for a scrapbook type thing i would
    >> like the pages to turn over
    >>
    >> heres a test to show you the idea
    >>
    >> http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php
    >>
    >> id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
    >> page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
    >> turning

    >Flash will do exactly what you are looking for.

    never used Flash, how would I do it then ?

    ß Ø ® G, Jan 26, 2004
  7. ß Ø ® G

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > >> don't think flash will work, its for a scrapbook type thing i would
    > >> like the pages to turn over

    > >Flash will do exactly what you are looking for.

    > never used Flash, how would I do it then ?

    I would guess the way it is done is to hire a flash programmer.

    How about this, what if in the page corners you have animate gifs that
    show a page curling. covered by a image of the static page. Then when
    you press "turn page" the static image visibility it set to 0, revealing
    the animated gif of the page curling. At the end of the cycle, switch
    pages.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 26, 2004
  8. > heres a test to show you the idea

    > http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php
    >
    > id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
    > page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
    > turning

    *shurgs*

    Using FireBird 0.7 here and when I click on a link it just goes to the next
    page. No animation. Thank god - As a user I don't *want* animation, I want
    the website to give me information, not sing and dance and distracy me.

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 27, 2004
  9. > distracy me.

    *distract

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 27, 2004
  10. ß Ø ® G

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <d9mRb.11802$>,
    weyoun@removethis says...
    > *shurgs*
    > Using FireBird 0.7 here and when I click on a link it just goes to the next
    > page. No animation. Thank god - As a user I don't *want* animation, I want
    > the website to give me information, not sing and dance and distracy me.

    Now the same way you dislike animation and eye candy. Do you think
    there is a possibility that someone might prefer sites like this? It
    seems logical that is there are people that don't like it, then there
    will be people that like it (and prefer it)

    The pendulum swings both ways. I personally like lots of pizzazz in a
    sire, I think that, it what makes it better.

    Not that you or I are wrong, only different. And that is why it is a
    good thing the web is so big that we can both get the same content
    presented the way we like it. you like plain, I like color, and both of
    us are happy.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 27, 2004
  11. ß Ø ® G

    supermann

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Simple PagePeel Javascript

    Simple PagePeel Javascript

    PagePeel converted completely in Javascript and is available thereby with a majority of all Internet users. As the further advantage of the Javascript implementation it is to be called that practically all means of publicity existing so far are applicable also for the employment as PagePeel. No additional Plug in with the visitor are needed.

    demo:
    http://www.24-interactive.com/site/publisher/adformats/pagepeel

    download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/35623466/pagepeel_Nulled_webgraf.ru.zip.html