stat programs

BORG

I used to see a few web site with a little blue square thing that when
clicked gave a detailed view of the sites stats, but I can't seem to
find it now. Anyone know where it is ?

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

I used to see a few web site with a little blue square thing that when
clicked gave a detailed view of the sites stats, but I can't seem to
find it now. Anyone know where it is ?

http://v1.nedstatbasic.net/

....seems to work fine for some sites, although it allows anybody to
read the site's statistics.

el M

Has anyone ever figured out why it is
considered wrong/amateurish/uncool to publicly display the number of
website visitors?

Don't think it's wrong, but some webmasters might not want to,
and the package forces it.