    site as they appear to the browsing public (like search engines do), or
    if it just wasn't made to do that and I should try something else?

    Thanks.
    Byron, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Byron

    Slim Guest

    One way around this is to put all content for a page in the same folder, the
    page itself must be the default page "default.asp"

    then remove the file name from the URL retuned by the index server and so
    that you only reference the folder, then no matter what page is found in the
    folder you will be directed to the default page in the folder

    another tip is to put all pages that are dynamic under one folder and all
    that are not under another folder

    lets say all dynamic pages are in sub folders of folder /x/ then you can
    search for "/x/" and then remove the file name from the url, if no "/x/"
    then don't remove the file name

    Slim, Jan 6, 2006