    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

    http://www.italymap.dk
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 29, 2003

  2. >From:
    >(Luigi Donatello Asero)
    >However I do not like the server web site
    >statistics which I get from the latter, so I
    >am wondering whether you know which
    >company could offer to me very good web
    >site statistics for a price which is not over
    >about Euro 100 a year or 10 euro a
    >month. Best regards

    Take the link "host" at the bottom of my Frontpage: http://davmagic.com
    they offer excellent free stats...

    Davmagic .Com, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have now two websites
    > www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    > and
    > www.italymap.dk
    > I am considering moving www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    > to the same webhost where I have
    > www.italymap.dk
    > However I do not like the server web site statistics which I get
    > from the latter, so I am wondering whether you know which company
    > could offer to me very good web site statistics for a price which
    > is not
    > over
    > about Euro 100 a year or 10 euro a month.
    > Best regards
    >
    > --
    > Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    >

    > http://www.italymap.dk
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

    Luigi;
    I use Cheap Web Host ( http://www.cheapwebhost.us/ ). The nice
    thing is that use cPanel as a user interface ( http://www.cpanel.net/
    ). I have been very pleased with cPanel. There are a lot of
    hosting services running cPanel.
    --
    Jerry Perkins
    http://www.jperkins.us/

    Jerry Perkins, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Lois Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero told us:
    I am wondering whether you know which company
    : could offer to me very good web site statistics for a price which is not
    : over
    : about Euro 100 a year or 10 euro a month.

    I like the free stats program available at http://adubus.free.fr/audistat/.
    It's easy to install and it breaks down page views per day and per page as
    well as showing stats per month. You need PHP support and a mySQL database.
    The above page has links to sample stats from various sites.

    If you want a stats program that provides more details, see
    http://www.phpopentracker.de/. It's also free, but you need to know a little
    more PHP to get it to work.

    AWStats (http://awstats.sourceforge.net/) is a popular free program. An
    earlier version required SSI includes, and I think the current one requires
    JavaScript.

    Lois

    Lois, Dec 30, 2003