    imported it into VS.NET 2005. Is that the only way or there is some built-in
    support.

    Thanks in Advance

    M Nauman Ur Rehman, Jan 19, 2006

  2. M Nauman Ur Rehman

    Doug Salomon Guest

    You need to, somewhat confusingly, create a new project - not a new website.

    The template for web control library can be found (on my installation
    anyway) by :
    selecting new project
    expanding you language of choice (VB for me) in the "Project Types" tree
    selecting Windows, again in the project type tree.
    The Web Cotnrol Library will now be available in the template window.

    Doug

    Doug Salomon, Jan 19, 2006