    Please help me to solve this problem

    Thanks,
    Larry
    Hemant, Sep 3, 2009

  2. Hemant

    Scott M. Guest

    As mentioned in your last post, you have to give us more information for us
    to be able to help you. We'll need the EXACT error message(s) you are
    getting and a description of what you are doing that is causing them.

    WebResource.axd is a dynamically created file, so if there's something about
    it that is incorrect, it's more likely that the problem is with your code or
    configuration.

    Please provide your complete code as well as the EXACT error message(s) you
    are getting along with what causes those errors.

    -Scott

    Scott M., Sep 3, 2009

  3. Hemant

    Hemant Guest

    Hi Scott,
    Thanks for reply.
    Here is detaild information of my problem.

    I have created a new website and it has only default.aspx page . code
    written
    on this aspx page is as
    <asp:TextBox ID ="txtname" runat ="server" >

    </asp:TextBox><asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="req" ForeColor = "Red" runat
    ="Server" ControlToValidate="txtname" ErrorMessage ="*"
    ></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

    <asp:Button ID ="btn" runat ="Server" />

    when I click on button "btn" than I got error .

    javascript debugger got stuck on the line

    onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new
    WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;btn&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;&quot;,
    &quot;&quot;, false, false))

    when I check option in IE --> Tools-->Internet Option -->Advance-->disable
    javascript debuggin.

    then debugger not stuck on that place but validator not work.

    so thats the main problem

    please help me.

    Thanks,

    Hemant

    Hemant, Sep 4, 2009
  4. Hemant

    Scott M. Guest

    Please start with a fresh BLANK page and see if you can get that to load
    first.

    -Scott

    Scott M., Sep 4, 2009