WebResource.axd Problem

Hemant

Hi All
I am having problem with WebResource.axd.
My application is a web application in vb.net 2.0 and having error like
webForm_autofocus , webform_autopostbackoption etc,
My asp validator not working .
Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks,
Larry

Scott M.

As mentioned in your last post, you have to give us more information for us
to be able to help you. We'll need the EXACT error message(s) you are
getting and a description of what you are doing that is causing them.

WebResource.axd is a dynamically created file, so if there's something about
it that is incorrect, it's more likely that the problem is with your code or
configuration.

Please provide your complete code as well as the EXACT error message(s) you
are getting along with what causes those errors.

-Scott

Hemant

Hi Scott,
Thanks for reply.
Here is detaild information of my problem.

I have created a new website and it has only default.aspx page . code
written
on this aspx page is as
<asp:TextBox ID ="txtname" runat ="server" >

></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

<asp:Button ID ="btn" runat ="Server" />

when I click on button "btn" than I got error .

javascript debugger got stuck on the line

onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new
WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;btn&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;&quot;,
&quot;&quot;, false, false))

when I check option in IE --> Tools-->Internet Option -->Advance-->disable
javascript debuggin.

then debugger not stuck on that place but validator not work.

so thats the main problem

please help me.

Thanks,

Hemant

Scott M.

Please start with a fresh BLANK page and see if you can get that to load
first.

-Scott