Adviceon how to configure ver 1.1 and 2.0 on the same PC

Patrick.O.Ige

I want to have asp.net 2.0 and 1.1 on the same PC
I have an Win XP professional on this PC.
I have ver 1.1 and sql 2000 installed already but i want to add .Net
Framework 2.0 to it.
I don't think i can have vs2003 and vs2005 running at the same time the
same for sql server 2000 and sql server 2005.
But i want to run both asp.net1.1 and asp.net 2.0 apps on this PC. Its ok to
have only sql server 2005.
If i get to install vs2005 i would i run .net 1.1 apps and which IDE would
be ideal to use?
Any steps or ideas would be appreciated

Juan T. Llibre

re:
I don't think i can have vs2003 and vs2005 running at the same time

Yes, you can.

re:
the same for sql server 2000 and sql server 2005.

Yes, you can.

re:
But i want to run both asp.net1.1 and asp.net 2.0 apps on this PC.

You can do that, too.

re:
If i get to install vs2005 i would i run .net 1.1 apps

Yes, and you can also run VS 2003.

re:
which IDE would be ideal to use?

VS 2003 for 1.1 apps and VS 2005 for 2.0 apps.
They can both run on the same machine.