alt vs title in explorer 7 & firefox

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
ell, Duh!, it could hardly be higher now, could it? The only other
possibility was right on the head, which didn't seem particularly likely
for a first attempt.

Look here, what is the matter with you. Read my words carefully.
made a mistake in reasoning or figuring. Is that not possible at
all (in the absence of any knowledge of the true solution)?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
That's okay. I expected nothing less perverse from the mistress of
miscogenation, anyway.

Don't be like that. I know, Boji, you _would_ like to take a peek
at a set piece of my foolish ravings. Think of it, not just a few
remarks here and there but a whole tract of it. How the hell can
you resist?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:10:35 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Which just shows how stupid you and Blinky really are. My problem
is not not thinking. It is inappropriate thinking at times. It is
stupidity, haste of observation, a motor mouth, and many other
things, but never not thinking.

So you two, get stuffed!

Yes, ma'am!

(I like it when you're feisty. Brings out the woman in you.)

Just to clarify, I don't think you're stupid at all. Hasty and motor
mouthy perhaps, but lack of brains is hardly a problem. Could be you just
need a visit from Luigi to set you back on the, uh, straight and narrow.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:16:58 GMT
dorayme scribed:
As I said, the females I see are more a greeny colour, not so
nice. My god how lovely is the male though.

He's blue. If you like blue, hold your breath and look in a mirror.
Come down for a snorkel. I would like to see the fear on your
face as we both jumped into the bay, knowing all the horrid
things you have said to me for ages and knowing that under the
water, I might have fitted out Officer Bud White in Navy Seals
operational gear (complete with weaponry) with certain
instructions and none of them as gentle as css ones.

I've already got a snorkel. Nevertheless, thanks for extending the invite
but aeroplanes and me don't get along. It's not fear of, it's the oxygen-
deprivation factor. Taking a schooner is an option but that's slow,
expensive, and I might run into Blinky on the way when he's in a bad mood.

Btw, what "horrid things"? I feel like I've been the perfect gentleman at
all times except when certain female critters are trying to hornswaggle me
with their vile, deceptive ways.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:21:01
GMT dorayme scribed:
Look here, what is the matter with you. Read my words carefully.
made a mistake in reasoning or figuring. Is that not possible at
all (in the absence of any knowledge of the true solution)?

How could it possibly be higher when my calculations proved a maximum of
2000? I would not have posted the figure if there were any chance at all
of it being erroneous (-as a maximum.) Do you think I'm a ditz or what?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:23:54 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Don't be like that. I know, Boji, you _would_ like to take a peek
at a set piece of my foolish ravings. Think of it, not just a few
remarks here and there but a whole tract of it. How the hell can
you resist?

You're just trying to throw me, uh, off tract. Well, I'm not *that* easy,
babe! ('Cept sometimes when I'm drunk.)

I have a whole sequence of logic, too, for my solution which would be
pretty difficult to render comprehensive on paper (or -line.) Bet you
wouldn't mind taking a gander at that yourself, m'dame. Now, being of a
intrinsically forgiving nature, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:08:12
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Aww... Hell, I couldn't grow a decent beard to save my soul in them days.
Always envied men like Rutherford B. Hayes and King Vultan.
I think I would, given the opportunity.

Things seem simpler in youth. I don't think the *times* were particularly
better than they are now but the asymmetrical curve of good-and-evil may
have wavered a bit.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:07:23
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
Nothing about surfing required. name =/= lyrics

"59th Street Bridge" does not appear in the lyrics of "59th Street
Bridge Song", either.

Well, the context-differential of each is arguable, but - groovy.
Sometime I'll tell you about when we all crawled out and started
growing legs.

Great. I have a few growing-leg stories of my own I could narrate.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Taking a schooner is an option but that's slow,
expensive,

Depends on how fast you drink it and if you made it yourself or
not.
I feel like I've been the perfect gentleman at
all times except when certain female critters are trying to hornswaggle me
with their vile, deceptive ways.

You are never the perfect gent. I think you should stop babbling
and strutting about with all this male/female stuff. You need
more to do: if you cannot concentrate any longer on the desert,
try the silly non-puzzle puzzle called The Young Trader.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
How could it possibly be higher when my calculations proved a maximum of
2000? I would not have posted the figure if there were any chance at all
of it being erroneous (-as a maximum.) Do you think I'm a ditz or what?

Of course not. I assume a ditz is something to do with
intelligence below a certain level, unlike schmuck which has more
to do with character? I know you are a schmuck.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:03:16 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

Here's my fav (-again, for humans.)

http://tinyurl.com/3bf27k

I really admire the needle work...

Yeah. :)

I bailed about a minute into the unweildy-sized download.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007
19:08:12 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Aww... Hell, I couldn't grow a decent beard to save my soul in them
days. Always envied men like Rutherford B. Hayes and King Vultan.

My beard came later, in the early '70s. One of them was continuous for
22 years. And the day after I finally removed it, then, I started
growing it back and kept it for another several years. Today I'm down
to moustache and goatee.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:07:23
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

Well, the context-differential of each is arguable, but - groovy.

Great. I have a few growing-leg stories of my own I could narrate.

No JPG! No JPG!

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:33:07
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
Yeah. :)

I bailed about a minute into the unweildy-sized download.

Somehow the idea of a shark bailing strikes me as wierd.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:26:33
GMT Chris F.A. Johnson scribed:
Much of Royo's work is compared to Renoir's, but that is closer to
Vargas!

Yep, I agree. I never considered him particularly "Renoiresque" but
perhaps the poses favored by the 2 artists are similar.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:10:50
GMT dorayme scribed:
Depends on how fast you drink it and if you made it yourself or
not.

You are never the perfect gent. I think you should stop babbling
and strutting about with all this male/female stuff. You need
more to do: if you cannot concentrate any longer on the desert,
try the silly non-puzzle puzzle called The Young Trader.

I should try it knowing ahead of time that you won't provide any useful
feedback regarding my efforts? Yeah, right.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:14:32
GMT dorayme scribed:
Of course not. I assume a ditz is something to do with
intelligence below a certain level, unlike schmuck which has more
to do with character? I know you are a schmuck.

I gotta tell you this honestly and plain-out because you use that word so
freely. In Jewish circles, at least American Jewish circles, a schmuck
means a cocksucker. I trust that isn't what you mean because I believe you
have more class than that.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:45:50 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:
My beard came later, in the early '70s. One of them was continuous for
22 years. And the day after I finally removed it, then, I started
growing it back and kept it for another several years. Today I'm down
to moustache and goatee.

Aw, hell, then you're nothing but a catfish with great expectations.
Wonder if you'd be any good fried?