Any good tutorial books on mySQL and C++ interface

QQ

hello I am trying to use C++ to write a program to access mySQL
database.
Any good tutorial about it?

Thanks a lot!

Ad

Huskier

QQ said:
hello I am trying to use C++ to write a program to access mySQL
database.
Any good tutorial about it?

Thanks a lot!

Try mysql++!

MySQL++ is a C++ wrapper for MySQL's C API. It is built around STL
principles, to make dealing with the database as easy as dealing with
an STL container.

The website is here http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

Ad