asp.net 2.0 email duplications

janet

All asp.net 2.0 email messages are duplicated. I did not have this problem in asp or asp.net 1.0 Any ideas?

'create the mail message
Dim mail As New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage()

'set the addresses
mail.From = New System.Net.Mail.MailAddress("(e-mail address removed)")
mail.To.Add("(e-mail address removed)")

'set the content
mail.Subject = "Online Request"
mail.Body = varBody

'send the message
Dim smtp As New System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient("127.0.0.1")
Try
smtp.Send(mail)
Catch ex As Exception
Dim ex2 As Exception = ex
Dim errorMessage As String = String.Empty
While Not (ex2 Is Nothing)
errorMessage += ex2.ToString()
ex2 = ex2.InnerException
End While
Console.WriteLine(errorMessage)
End Try

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The code looks fine, so I would check the SMTP server setup on your local
box.