    that are useful and time savings.

    Thanks,
    jeff

    Jeff Jarrell, May 24, 2006

  2. Jeff Jarrell

    sloan Guest

    I've flirted with that idea myself.

    I think its a good idea to implment your own version of the abstract class.

    Make sure its a true business layer object, and then you're safe for the
    winforms and web.

    I think the biggest reason its "linked" to asp.net .. is that the built in
    implmentation that microsoft provides, .... includes the web gui to add
    users/roles.

    This was all for "Rapid Development" in 2.0.

    sloan, May 24, 2006

  3. Jeff Jarrell

    PeterKellner Guest

    Take a look at what Juval has done with web services to make this
    happen.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/04/Security/
    Peter Kellner
    http://peterkellner.net

    PeterKellner, May 24, 2006
  4. Jeff Jarrell

    Jeff Jarrell Guest

    Ok, i will give it a read and see where it goes.

    thanks,
    jeff

    Jeff Jarrell, May 25, 2006