    site?

    Thanks for your time.

    tshah.

    Guest, May 1, 2006

  2. We have not found a way to do this either. We usually deploy it to the
    default and then copy it over to the other website -- not very elegant , but
    works.

    The setup wizard with 2005, however gives you an option to select the
    website, so might be another reason to upgrade to .net framework 2.0 :)

    --
    Swanand Mokashi
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (.NET) - Early Achiever

    http://www.dotnetgenerics.com/
    DotNetGenerics.com -- anything and everything about Microsoft .NET
    technology ...

    http://www.swanandmokashi.com/
    http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/
    Home of the Stock Quotes, Quote of the day and Horoscope web services

    Swanand Mokashi, May 1, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply and time. We are also doing the same as suggested by
    you.

    tshah.

    Guest, May 3, 2006