ASp.NET Configuration in Visual Studio Seem doesn't work

Piseth

Hi, Can anyone help?
I build an ASP.net 3.5 Website on Visual Studio 2008 Team Syatem SP1 with
MSSQL Server 2008 Ent on Windows 7.
Normally if I want to config the Security ( Authentication) I go to the
ASP.net Configuration on Website > ASP.net Configuration.

everything seem to be working fine, but once I tried to create a new acc, I
got the messsage after I complete all fields and click " create user ".

The message is : Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters
required: 1.

my password I used is " Hine45KoOl ", I don't know what's wron, my pass seem
to be matched with the message rquired, but I still can't create the user acc.

Please help.